Rookin House Activity Centre In The Lake District – Activity Fun Days
An event to reward your staff, thank customers or suppliers at Rookin House Activity Centre is great fun and exceptional value. Whether you have a group of 4 or 400, we will be able to put together the right combination of activities to keep everyone entertained! We have the widest range of activities on offer in the Lake district. Whether you want a traditional feel with country sports such as Clay Shooting and Archery or adrenaline fuelled activity such as the Argo Cat Off Road Experience and Power Turn or for the unusual Human Bowling and Reverse Steer Challenge you won't be disappointed.
A range of half and full-day packages are featured on the web site under ACTIVITY PACKAGES. Examples are listed below:
Multi Activity Option (approx 5 hours duration)
Multi Activity Package
As well as the wide range of activities on-site (for further details go to our Adults page) you may like to add the following to your visit:
- Raft Building
- Treasure Hunt
- Sheep & Shepherds (Sheep Herding)
- Scandinavian Axe Throwing
- Bush Tucker Trail and for something totally different Duck Herding
For the petrol heads amongst you we have amazing vehicles that we can use for team building events.
- The Reverse Steer Challenge
- Powerturn - amazing vehicles where your steering is done by a lever but you have to work with your partner as you have one each
- Escorted Quad Treks from a 20 minute taster session to a 1 hr session for the more confident and competent drivers
- Moon Buggie - Ingeneous and fun if not a bit weird!
- Indoor Go Kart Rally Cross
- Madtrax - the clue is in the name these are maaad!
- Dakar 4x4
- Stalwart Army Truck
- Argo Cat Off Road Experience
- JCB Operating
we offer the more traditional Lakeland activities off-site using specialist providers:
- High Ropes Course
- Climbing & Abseiling
- Ghyll Scramble
We offer amazing team events based around one of the lakes. These events are a spectacular way to enjoy some of the UK's most beautiful scenery. We can include orienteering, fell walking, canoeing, and rock-climbing as well as team challenges along the way.